Friday, 7 May 2010

Sunglasses and Blog Title of the Week

Little disaster this week ~ the leg fell off my sunglasses ~ I do love these sunglasses and being someone who wastes nothing I took to fixing them. I didn’t have any small screws so got my jewellery making stuff out and stuck a little wrapped loop in there. I will get a glasses repair kit next time I am at the cheap shop but I think this will do for now.


I was tempted to hang a chain from that little loop and throw lots of beads on there, but quickly saw sense.

I have just checked through my reading list and found what has to be my favourite blog title of the week, I had to share it; have a look for yourself: Projects By Jane ~ actually have a look at her bags too, she is a very talented lady.

Back Soon ♥

5 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

Great job on the glasses repair!
Ha, Jane's blog title made me laugh through my hangover this morning...thanks!
Vix
xxx

Kandi said...

Glad it's not just me with a warped sense of humour! Good luck with the hangover :)
Kandi x

Alex said...

Ahaha, poor Jane. You shouldn't laugh really...

daisychain said...

Guess what arrived today! Thank you SO so much. When I have more words I will e-mail you, but for now just wanted you to know you put a huge smile on my face.

jane p said...

Now that I'm all clean, I can laugh too!