Thursday 6 May 2010

Another Charity Shop Haul

No makes to report, but I have had another little charity shop haul on a lunchtime trip this week with my lovely friend. Came away with a new bag, it’s quite huge and super soft:


This lovely skirt – it’s a size 10-12 and I am not (he he) but it was spotted by my eagle eyed friend as something I might want to cut up ~ and I do! This might make a nice tote bag or two:

And last but not least these little stoneware cat buttons:


... apparently a huge stash of these were donated, I am guessing by the person that made them and these were only one of a few they had left.

Back Soon ♥



8 comments:

Vix said...

What beautiful finds. Those cat buttons are adorable.
Vix
xxx

Vicki said...

I love the cat buttons and can't wait to see what you make from the skirt.
Vicki xxx

Anonymous said...

Great finds - that skirt is beautiful.x

Perfect Balance Marketing said...

I love seeing your CS finds - once again I had a disappointing visit to my local one today but I live in hope of finding that Cath Kidston Rosali bedding set for £2.50.... look forward to seeing what you do with the coolio skirt! And the buttons... Lucy xox

Alex said...

Oh wow, the cat buttons are amazing! And what a fab bag - bet you'll be swinging it around when you start using it. Or am I the only one who feels a compulsion to do that with round handled bags?

Kandi said...

Ha ha, Alex no it's not just you - I did that already!!
Kandi

Unknown said...

loving it all xxxxxx

daisychain said...

I love those buttons!