Wednesday 5 May 2010

Little Mousey

I have hardly found time for sewing these last few days due to long days at work and things to do at home - like fighting with a new roller blind for over an hour today!!!! I have not done it for ages but I really lost my temper tonight with a blind ~ I flung stuff across the room! Shameful I know. As a treat I then sat myself down with some fabric and lavender and quickly calmed down. The red spotty fabric and some lavender turned into this little lavender mouse, he's a cutie:

Back Soon

11 comments:

Amanda Makes said...

Oh boy...my hissy fits don't turn into anything half so cute as your mouse! Perhaps I need to practise more!!! Love, Amanda xxx p.s. Thanks for email. Things on their way!!!????

Alex said...

Nowt wrong with letting rip and chucking stuff across the room. Sometimes it's all that works to let off steam.

Mr Mouse is SO cute!

Fab Five said...

Your blog is so lovely! I recently have been inspired to learn how to sew and re discovered my moms old sewing machine in the basement... You have such clever ideas!

Anonymous said...

Great mouse, very cute!xx

Jackie said...

He's so cute - amazing how sewing can bring us back to normal isn't it! Hope your day is better today! x

giddynici said...

What a super cute little mouse!

Unknown said...

Aww cute mouse Kandi!

Poppy x

Vicki said...

He's a sweetie, What do you stuff things like that with?
Vicki xxx

Kandi said...

Thanks ladies, yes I am now normal again today, I must be hormonal!
I stuffed little mousey with soft stuffing (from inside a new cushion inner)and dried lavender heads. He smells devine unlike the ones my cat brings home - yuk!
Kandi x

Vix said...

That little mousie is soooo cute and I'm so envious of your beautiful blog win.
Hope you're calmer now, I prescribe a cheeky glass of something...works for my hormonal moodiness.
Vix
xxx

PepPop said...

He's gorgeous but I have a feeling my two cats would love him just a little bit too much. Jaqui x