The lovely Nicky at Creative Flourishes nominated me for this award, thank you Nicky!
Here are the rules that came with it:
♥ Thank the person who gave you this award.
♥ Share 7 things about yourself.
♥ Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
♥ Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
So here are 7 facts about me:
1. I am 36 and have been married twice. First time aged 21 at Gretna Green in Scotland and Second (and last) time aged 29 at Langley Castle, Hexham, Northumberland (I am just posting a photo of me as hubbie is blog shy).
2. Up until 2 years ago I was virtually deaf. Since then I have had two stapedectomy operations and can now hear almost normally.
3. I work in Civil Engineering as a Quantity Surveyor and I currently work with my Husband and Best Friend.
4. I love chocolate, any kind of chocolate, if it is coated in chocolate I will eat it. Except dark chocolate which I find to be disgusting. I am currently loving Galaxy Counters (I remember these from the first time round in the 1980’s).
5. I am a qualified Reflexologist.
My brother and I in 1982!
(That's the closest I will come to posting a picture of a frog ~ YUUUUKKKKK).