Wednesday 26 May 2010

Have you seen Wysteria Lane

Evening all!
I wasn't planning to blog tonight, I was going to get busy making things, but I had to tell you about this little package that arrived to brighten my day.

Talking to the girlies on MSE (Money Saving Expert) I was strongly advised not to look at this website as I would be too tempted, so obviously I got my credit card ready before I even clicked through to it. I am so pleased I did.

It is such a lovely store selling all the lovely sort of things I want my home to be filled with, I made myself a wishlist of all of the things I would love to have from there, and realised that it was about 80% of the store.

There is no affilliaton by the way, I have only just discovered them but like the good blogger I am, I want to share with you.

Here is just a small sample of their beautiful bits, these are all on my wishlist:






Aren't these the most fab mules - my very favourite!



See what I mean, how pretty are they?

My first order was delivered today, when I opened it I halted proceedings and ran for the camera. This is what arrived:







It was so beautifully packaged with a handwritten note that I had forgotten that I had paid for it, it really felt like a gift.
I bought the After the Rain Traveller Set, it was £12.50, but when you join you get £10 off your first order so cost £2.50 plus postage! Fab or what and it smells divine (It's by Aaran Aromatics).
I am not sure how long this £10 offer is on for but you can find details of it on their homepage.

Right I am off to list more stuff on ebay to raise funds for those mules!!

Be back soon with more fabric makes x

12 comments:

Vix said...

Hi Kandi!
I'm on their mailing list and the stuff is just adorable, isn't it?
Have you visited Bombay Duck? That's a similiar shabby chic website...I have an almost ideal coat rack as the white one on your wishlist from them (only in black).
Vix
xxx

Kandi said...

Ohhh, I hadn't realised the Coat Hook is called Bombay Duck Vintage Corsage Row!
Thanks I will investigate them too!
Kandi x

Crafty JuJu said...

oh gorgeous...I'm off to have a look :D x

Tired Mom said...

The shop is to die for. I discovered it on a trip to Shrewsbury and thankfully for my credit card the last couple of times I have been I have had DD with me and it is certainly not a shop to take little ones in! When you buy from the shop the items are also gorgeously packaged. X

Crafty JuJu said...

Oooohhh just been naughty...I bought the Rose cup & saucer for my mum for her birthday (its not till Oct but oh well), they look goregous, I can't wait to see it x

Rohini said...

Lovely! =)
Xx

VintageVicki said...

Looks gorgeous - I must not be tempted, I need a new camera before any pretties at the moment :(

dizzytina said...

Uh Oh i can see this is going to end up costing me a fortune :- ) i just looooove those mules!!!!. Off to have a look at the website now thanks for sharing Kandi x x

Jackie said...

Ooh - loved this post! Been over to the shop and oops...something fell into my basket. Now I can't wait for it to arrive! Thanks for sharing xx

Kandi said...

Sorry ladies for making you spend - but I am positive that you deserve it!
Kandi xx

My Handmadehappiness said...

hey there thanx for the link love the shoes i do love a big bow!!!! PS thanx for popping over to my blog :)))x

giddynici said...

Those mules are beautiful... I kinda want!
And what a lovely way to receive something. Would definately make you forget you paid for it. x