Tuesday 1 June 2010

Jewellery Makes

Since I started this blog I have only really been showing my sewn stuff. My other thing is making jewellery.

It was back in February when I attended a little workshop on how to make simple jewellery that I got interested. I intended to learn how to make jewellery as I wanted to add embellishments to my makeup bags, like the bits on my zip pulls:



...and it kind of snowballed from there. I became more and more into making jewellery and less into sewing. Recently it has swung back to sewing, but who knows what’s next, I am a bit sporadic!

I got my jewellery making stuff out today to make a bracelet to send to a friend and I thought that I should let you see some of my recent makes. Please forgive the quality of the pictures some of these were taken before I discovered the macro button:

Back Soon ♥


11 comments:

Amanda Makes said...

These are lovely! You are a clever girl! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

Unknown said...

They're all lovely but my favourite is the second one :)

Crafty JuJu said...

All your makes are absolutly stunning....I love them all especially the dragonfly one ;D x

Kandi said...

Lol Crafty JuJu you are biased, I couldn't see your pics of you wearing it as I don't have facebook! Actually looking at the pile above I have given almost all of those away now :)
Kandi x

VintageVicki said...

Gorgeous - you have been very busy :)

cheri said...

gorgeous Kandi, where do you source your beads etc. I have never made jewellery but always fancied having a go.

hart44 said...

I love how you combine jewellery and sewing. You do some beautiful things :)
Sue x

Nicky Stevenson said...

Wow, Kandi! These are fab! You have been busy. Love these too. You should definately sell your lovely stuff if you don't already. x

Vix said...

Such delicate pretties, Kandi! You really are talented!
Vix
xxx

Kandi said...

Thanks ladies!
All the beads are from a variety of sources, many of them were once something else; otherwise they are from a local supplier Rosarama Beads, Jillybeads, Beads Unlimited and various craft fairs.
Kandi x

Alex said...

Oh they're all so beautiful!