Tuesday 29 June 2010

Lovely New Online Fabric Store

I recently found a lovely new fabric store and made a small order to give them a try.

I was really pleased with my purchase, want to see:

How lovely is she, its an Alexander Henry fabric and I adore it, I think it may end up as some kind of bag.

They have lots of lovely funky fabrics and the postage prices are staggered which I like. When I received my order I was pleased to see that they are local and they offered me a 10% off code. I contacted them to ask if I could share it on my blog and they gave me a special one just for us, it is 10% off and will work until the end of August, how good is that?

Here are some of my favourites;




I have added a link to my sidebar for the time being and you can click through to their shop from there, the code to add for the discount is kandi (it is case sensitive).
♥ Back Soon ♥

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh these are just gorgeous.
I'll check out the link now.
Thanks Kandi.
Em xxx

Bethany said...

Did a little bird tell you I promised myself not to buy more fabric until I sew through my stash? Because I now will most likely break that promise :)

verykerryberry said...

I had an email from them about the new shop, they have a great selection. At last decent selection in the UK!

Unknown said...

Beautiful prints, love them all. May just need to have a look x

hart44 said...

Thank you Kandi :) just love the kids section (love it all realy lol) they will be great for a padded mat for my next grandchild to lie on :)

Perfect Balance Marketing said...

I'm in the same situation as Bethany. So I'll blame you Kandi when the package arrives and my husband tuts loudly and mutters "not more fabric?!" Thanks so much for posting the discount code - those fabrics are just gorgeous! :o) L xox

Kandi said...

I know I am sorry for making you buy stuff but I wanted to share the discount. Tell your other halves its a fabric swap :)
Kandi x

Dana said...

What a great little find Kandi and thanks for the discount code, Ill have to pop shop one on my list x

Crafty JuJu said...

ooohhh gorgeous fabrics...very naughty to show me...may have to go look :D thanks x

Amanda Makes said...

You're a very naughty girl, Kandi, but i love you! Amanda xxx

Anonymous said...

oooh isn't it lovely to find a new treasure trove to spend your money at! lol

Love the owl print fabric :-)

Rose XXX

Shabby Chick said...

Ooh you cruel woman showing me such delights when I really shouldn't be buying anything!!! Love those fabrics.

Thanks for the lovely comment on my birthday post, I am gradually coming to terms with it!!! ;)

Mel xxx

Magic Bean said...

Thank you for lovely comments on my blog. But now I have to be annoyed. I simply cannot buy any more fabric but after visiting you, I am just going to be spend spend spend. You are a very bad influence! Ax

Dawn said...

Oooh what a truly gorgeous fabric site - possibly even better than Fabric Rehab.
Thanks for the link.

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Ooh lovely fabric - must go and take a look at the website now!!!!!

Karin Redman said...

Oh, I adore the fabric samples you've posted! How wonderful.