Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Spirit and Laa Laa!

Get me, two posts in one day!

Just wanted to pop in and mention how delighted I am that my friend and fellow blogger Lynda of Hookin' with Laa Laa is a newly married woman!

  It was all very secret and romantic and I'm just so delighted for them both.

Congratulations you lovely people mmwahhh!

Our Lynda is also hosting a gorgeous giveaway,


It's open until Friday the 15th so why not pop over and join in.

You would think with all the advent swappery and festive giveaways and making for Christmas I would be feeling all festive, but to be honest I've just been too busy to enjoy it!

Until now!


That's it, the house is decked in Christmas finery and I'm starting to get into it all now.

 (pegs handmade by Beki)
 (heart handmade by Beki)


 (handmade by Pene)

 (Gingerbread man handmade by Beki)




(pegs handmade by Sue)


(Pudding Salt and Pepper sent by Jackie)


p.s. I have already received a couple of cards and packages for my upcoming birthday, so thank you Birthday Swap ladies, you put me to shame with your organisation skills!


p.p.s. Congrats again to Lynda & Joe, I've been soooo excited for you both all day!

~ ♥ Back Soon ♥ ~ 

6 comments:

Ali said...

Aah its lovely news and loving all your christmas goodies xx

B.................. said...

Glad you're in the Christmas spirit now hun :o)
I squealed when Lynda text to say she was now a Mrs, so over the moon for her.

B xxx

Josie-Mary said...

That's lovely news :) Great Christmas decorations x

somewhere on the avenue said...

Lovely romantic wedding news for a dull cold Friday! Your Christmas decs look so lovely x

Jackie said...

So pleased for LaaLaa and Joe xx It's lovely to see all your Christmas things appearing..... 'it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!'..... xx

Gem said...

Your house is looking all pretty and festive. Was that a teapot tealight holder that I spied there in one of those pics? It looks gorgeous x x x x