Wednesday 21 December 2011

Advent Swap Days 19, 20 & 21

Thank you all for your kind Birthday wishes following my last post.  It has been the month of gifts galore, I have popped in to show you more goodies I received in the Advent Swap from my lovely friend Lynda.

Day 19
The portable crafter knitting book.

I'm a knitter but I mainly just dabble and need more practice, I've got lots of new ideas now!

Day 20
This stunning, patchwork cushion kit, if Santa hears my cry and brings a new sewing machine I will make a start on this over the Christmas break. 

Thank you Lynda this is right up my street!

Day 21
Fun with stitching book.

This is a treasure of a book with lots of beautiful hand sewn designs for me to get my teeth into.

Wow, I've got so many lovely books I'm a little overwhelmed and not sure what to start next, I want to make felties really bad, but I'm itching to do some hand stitching, then there is the patchwork stuff sitting tempting me!  At least after tonight I'm off work for a while and can hopefully get into the Christmas spirit, I've been too busy to enjoy it up until now and if I'm being honest I'm feeling a bit blue and teary, I'm sure it'll be alright on the night ;0)

Hope you are all feeling the Christmas vibe.

~ ♥ Back Soon ♥ ~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kandi I love reading your advent swap posts! Lynda has been so generous with her gorge gifts. Those books look fab, I love a good craft book to flick through.
Dx

B.................. said...

Oi Mrs NO Blue allowed, you hear Me woman ;o)
Fingers croseed for the machine chick, I swear I nearly peed my pants when I opened mine a couple Christmasses ago.
Love and ((hugs))
Beki xx

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Lovely books! Hope Santa brings you a shiny new sewing machine! x

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Happy Belated birthday wishes to you Lisa xxx

Pene said...

Hi Lisa
What lovely advent gifts you've received Lynda has been very generous.
Not sure how much more blogging I'll be doing over next few days so just wanted to say have a wonderful christmas and hope santa brings you that shiney new sewing machine.
Big Hugs
Pene x