Tuesday 6 December 2011

Advent Swap Day 5 & 6



Following on from my last post I took I have popped in to show you what I received in yesterday and today's Advent Swap from my friend Lynda.

Yesterday I opened this delight


(I can't get it straight!)


There are some sweet Christmas makes in there and I sat and had a lovely hour pouring through it, with my egg nog and the fire roaring




Today I received a festive cross stitch kit, I will get a Christmas movie on and make a start on this soon.



I think I will start with A Christmas Story, one of my favourites...


Thanks again Lynda, I'm loving my gifts!

~ ♥ Back Soon ♥ ~ 

9 comments:

Beki said...

Oh hun, that fire, can I move in with you for the Winter, pwetty pwease ;o)
Moer lovely giftd, I'm as excited as seeing what you and Lynda have as I am to opening my own lol.

B xxx

Sarah said...

Oooh, that book looks fab!!

S x

Jackie said...

Lovely goodies you lucky thing!! Am loving this advent swap - it's so exciting to open something every day, and just as exciting to see what everyone else is getting! xx

lemonade kitty said...

What lovely gifts you received from Lynda the book looks right up my street, Lucey x

Unknown said...

OOH LOVELY GIFTS! AND LOVELY LOUNGE TOO XX

somewhere on the avenue said...

Wow, every day is Christmas day. fabulous swap ! x

Deborah said...

I love this swap, your gifts are great :) enjoy your cross stitch, and your house is looking lovely by the way :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Love those gifts and I love your sitting room. Looks gorgeous xx

Claire said...

lovly gifts as always x