Sunday 4 December 2011

Advent Swap Days 3 & 4



Following on from my last post I took I have popped in to show you what I received in yesterday and today's Advent Swap from my friend Lynda.

Yesterday I opened this delight
spoiled rotten by Lynda again, I soooo love this!


Today I opened this beautiful plaque
I just love East of India goodies and this one is very me!
Thanks again chick x


Today after being at work I decided to put up the Christmas tree, we played hunt the Christmas decorations for a good hour (some still elude us!), and then set to.
I got my snowmen out of the attic room, they have been wrapped in a bin liner under the spare bed in the attic most of the year and I discovered today that during the last 'Great Gerbil Escape' they obviously had a munch on my poor fellas!





After careful consideration and the discovery of a few droppings (yuk!) I decided to chuck these lads in the bin, it gives me an excuse to go shopping for more Christmas Decorations!


Must just add that it's my Wedding Anniversary today so just want to say Happy Anniversary to my beloved ~ my anniversary card this morning read "Happy Anniversary Darling, Thanks again!" ~ the old romantic...

~ ♥ Back Soon ♥ ~ 

13 comments:

Jo said...

The poor snowmen! Fancy getting his nose properly chewed; there'd have been no hiding that! Your swap goodies are great
Jo :)

LaaLaa said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying your presents honey. I'm sooooo loving mine. I can't wait to get up each morning to open them. What a shame about your snowmen. As you said though, it's a good excuse to buy some more decorations. Can't wait to see your new ones. They had some fab ones in TK Maxx yesterday. xxx

Jackie said...

Oh dear - poor Frosty! Can't wait to see your new decorations though! Happy anniversary to you both for yesterday, lovely lady. Hope you had a wonderful day xxx

Ali said...

More gorgeous good - congrats on your anniversary xx

VintageVicki said...

Oh dear - poor snowmen :(

Happy Anniversary to you & MrKandi :) xx

somewhere on the avenue said...

Happy Anniversary x Poor old snowman but what a good excuse to shop x

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Lovely Advent gifts again x Sad to see the snowmen have been chomped at! Although great to be able to get some new ones lol x Sue x

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Wonderful swap goodies too.
Dx

Sarah said...

Ooooh, lovely gifts again, lucky you!!

Happy anniversary, we had a Christmas wedding too, it's our anniversary on the 20th....

S x

Unknown said...

o dear what a shame its a petty you couldn't have sewn spotty patches or something on them to bring them back to life. Happy anniversary ;-)) dee x

Claire said...

oh dear poor snowmen. Happy Anniversary x

Jille said...

Oh dear! Those poor snowmen were lovely too!
Thank you for my parcel I am absolutely thrilled - you didn't think I'd wait did you ;) I haven't crafted for such a long time, I just can't wait to get started!

Jille x

lemonade kitty said...

I seem to have missed this post, sorry, happy belated wedding anniversary to you both, Lucey x