Sunday 11 December 2011

Advent Swap Day 9, 10 & 11

Following on from my last post I have popped in to show you what I received recently in the Advent Swap from my friend Lynda.


Day 9
The cutest little china dishes from East of India,


These really are quite dinky and adorable.


Day 10
Beautiful Australian Sewing and Quilting Magazines




I lost half of Saturday just mooning through these magazines they are a delight!


Day 11
A stunning little handmade pouch made from CK fabric
See Stanley on the front?  Love Love!
Thanks again chick!


I also received two beautiful hexies from Celine in the Hexy Swap this month, thanks again!




p.s. did you notice my giveaway up there on the top right? Why not pop your name in the hat, I promise to send chocolate too :0)

~ ♥ Back Soon ♥ ~ 

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Love those little dishes, very sweet!

B.................. said...

Those dishes are gorgeous, magazines look fab and another gorgeous make from Lynda, you are doing well chick!

B xxx

Unknown said...

Such generous swap gifts again Kandi. The purse is adorable.
Dx

Christine said...

What wonderful gifts, the little dishes are gorgeous

carole johnston said...

All just beautiful,blessed girl.

Elderberry-Rob said...

Lovely little dishes. This is such a delightful swap.

VintageVicki said...

Lovely pressies :)

BTW I thought of you this afternoon when we put our tree up and I hung the felt Stanley you sent me last year :)

Anonymous said...

I love Homespun magazine too and that gorgeous little pouch. Will you put my name in the hat too!

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

…....... /)
……... ( , )
….….|░░░|
……..|░░░|☆ Feliz _(♥)_
…..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨Navidad.
.¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“˜¨¨y
…¨˜“გª¤.¸::¸.¤ª☆“˜¨¨Año Nuevo.
…¤¸*¸.¤ª“˜@¨¨¨***2012****.
*♥*.