Wednesday 14 December 2011

Advent Swap Day 12, 13 & 14

Following on from my last post I have popped in to show you what I received recently in the Advent Swap from my friend Lynda.


I'm so sorry they are rotated, I have tried all of my usual fixes and they just didn't work this time, and after half an hour I gave up!  Just crick your neck a bit :0)


Day 12
Beautiful East of India Birdcage ornament.



Day 13
Really lovely little thread cutter with chocolate.

Day 14
Beautiful East of India Coaster with a beautiful sentiment.



Thanks again honey this swap has been the most fun and I adore what you have sent me, you know me so well.


I can't let today go by without mention that it was my lovely uncle's funeral today, we didn't see each other too often but we spoke every week without fail and last Sunday it was so sad when he didn't call... 
I miss and love you xxx

~ ♥ Back Soon ♥ ~ 

11 comments:

carole johnston said...

Sorry about your darling Uncle,having had a couple of close losses recently I am sad for youxxx you did get some lovely things lucky girl.

Jessie P said...

I love all your goodies they are sweet.

sorry to hear about your loss sending ((hugs))for you and your family xx

Claire said...

Sorry to hear about your Uncle xx

B.................. said...

((hugs))

Lovely goodies from Lynda.

B xx

Ali said...

More gorgeous goodies, where does she find them all!!! So sorry for your loss - sending you hugs xx

cheri said...

It is always sad to lose a close relative but even harder at this time of the year. Sunday must have been hard. Love the swaps and what a great idea for advent.

Unknown said...

Sending you and yours love on this sad day! May your precious memories sustain you!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your Uncle, sending you a hug, dee x

Vix said...

So sorry to hear about your Uncle, big love coming your way. x

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle, hope you are doing ok!

Your swap gifts are amazing :-D I love the birdcage ornament!!

Sarah said...

Fab gifts!!

Sorry for your loss :0(

S x