Monday 8 November 2010

Sorry to brag but...

You know I hate to brag but, LOOK WHAT I WON:

How beautiful is she, wonderfully hand crafted by Jackie of Sew Special Bears, she is one of only 10 created especially for Breast Cancer Awareness, Jackie also donated £15 to the charity, and I have myself donated directly too.

In addtion to this wonderful bear were some other gifts, a 2011 diary (I adore a new diary) and a Christmas notebook, where I shall make all my lists.
I collected the parcel from the post office this morning and opened it at work at my desk, before I knew what I was doing I had already started munching through the chocolate Jackie sent, I quickly stopped and took a photo before it disappeared (as any good blogger would).


Oh wow, I am in love...just look at that little face

Thanks so much Jackie I will treasure her always!
p.s. Thanks for all your comments on my last post, I did look at each and every company you recommended and in the end I went with BOMB. I had coconut and raspberry in mind for two of the soaps I was looking for (the coconut is for me; well I deserve it... honest) and the price of the soaps at BOMB were very reasonable which was a factor to consider as I had lots to buy. The also did free postage when you spend over £25 so that was a bonus. Thanks for the recommendation ladies I knew you would come up trunps for me xx

~ ♥ Back Soon ♥ ~


19 comments:

Bethany said...

That is beautiful!!!
What a great giveaway!

Vix said...

That bear is sooooo cute! What a great win. xxx

- said...

Lucky, lucky girl!

Pootle said...

What a wonderful way to raise money for such a worthwhile cause. Very cute little bear!! x

Unknown said...

Your bear is gorgeous. What a lovely treasure to keep. Jackie is so talented.
Well done on winning.
Dx

Nicky Stevenson said...

Congratulations Kandi. Lucky you. lol at the half eaten choccy! :-) x

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

What a lovely bear ~ such a good cause and very generous of Jackie, off to look at her blog x

Glad you got your soaps sorted out :0)

VintageVicki said...

A could do a very jealous flounce as I coverted that bear as soon as Jackie posted her pic. However I am not like that!!

You are a very lucky winner AND chocolate too!

Linda said...

Oooh what a lovely bear!! you lucky thing the giveaway is just fantastic, well done.xxx

clare said...

Congrats on your win...and OMG she is gorgeous and your other goodies!!
Well Done x Hugs Clare xx

Anonymous said...

Kandi!!
Lucky old you what a great pile of lovelies and your bear is just too adorable.
Em xxxxxx

m said...

What a fab win - you are so justified in bragging - soooooooo cute !! Enjoy and thanks for your lovely comment at michellemadethis x

Alex said...

What fab prizes! Love the bear and the choc photo is too funny - impressive restraint shown by not just scoffing it straight down!

Serenata said...

That is one absolutely adorable bear and you are so lucky to have won her! Gorgeous gifts.

char said...

Oh what a fabulous prize :) xx

Jackie said...

Hi Kandi - am so pleased she arrived safely and that you love her! Thank you again for supporting my giveaway xx

Tracy said...

what a gorgeous bear - and for such a good cause too!!! I'm very very jealous!!!!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

aahhh what a cute little thing, I tnink I am in love too!

Pene said...

oh you lucky thing she is gorgeous!!!
Pene x