Tuesday 13 May 2014

Whippoorwill Shawl - Finished at Last

I've finished!!

Although I went for the medium size not the huge full sized one it has still taken me an age to do.

Whippoorwill in embryo

worn as a shawl

worn as a scarf (how I will most likely wear it)
 

in all it's glory
(my hubbie took this next one and told me I reminded him of the serial killer Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (thanks!), film nerds will get the link)

I do love it though I love the colours and following a wash the wool is much kinder on the skin.

More details on the pattern and wool can be found on my last blog post about it here.

Thanks go again to Sarah from Crafts from the Cwtch for the inspiration.

Back Soon




5 comments:

thesnailgarden said...

Your shawl is like a rainbow, so beautiful. I love Miss Maggie too. She must be the best-dressed bunny in the world! Best wishes, Pj x

Christine said...

Wow, that is gorgeous

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Squeal! It's simply gorgeous. Err and no, it is not at all reminiscent of Buffalo Bill. Well really.....xx

Bethany said...

Oh, how pretty! I love those colors!! And men...where do they come up with this stuff?

Gilly Tee said...

Love the colours, fantastic shape.
Gillx