Sunday 23 October 2011

I'm still here and still making

Just wanted to drop and in and say hi, I'm still here and still making.
We have just changed internet providers which left us without internet for over two weeks.  My poor kids have been having withdrawal symptoms and I have missed blogging, twitter and pinterest more than I thought I would.

I have been busy thinking advent and christmas decoration swaps and have been beavering away making and gathering but as they are gifts I can't show any of my hard work yet. 
One thing I can show is this frame I made in multicoloured yarn. 


I've made so many of these now that I don't need a pattern, not sure what this will frame but it cheers me up!

Last week I was asked to make 6 hexie kits for a customer for Christmas Pressies for her girlfriends, 



I got a little carried away and made 8 so I have popped the other two in my almost defunct Folksy shop if anyone is interested.


In other news I'm dipping my toes in quilting next weekend with a full day quilting workshop at Just Quilting I'm really looking forward to that, I'll let you know how it goes, I sense a new obsession coming on...

~ ♥ Back Soon ♥ ~ 

15 comments:

Beki said...

Love those frames and the multi coloured one has to be the best yet!

B xxx

LaaLaa said...

Loving the Mary Go-Round. It reminds me of those multi-coloured sticks of rock you used to get on holiday. xxx

Vix said...

Lovely to see you back! That little frame is beautiful. x

daisychain said...

I love the frame!

faith76 said...

I love those frames great for prezzie ideas.

Leah x

MissGinger said...

snap about folksy! great frame. and yes i think you will be quilt obsessed very soon! xx

verykerryberry said...

I had a feeling quilting would call you in, beckon you with its pointy finger- there's no going back!

Unknown said...

Glad you are back.
Your frame is very pretty.
Dx

Bethany said...

I'm glad you're still around! I've been curious as to what you're up to!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! And your hexie kits are really brilliant x

Jille said...

Thank you for dropping by Kandi, it's lovely to be back!
Jille x

Sarah said...

Love the crochet, so clever xx

Emma Thomsen said...

Hi Kandi, thanks for dropping by my Blog, I love the expression 'extreme crochet' LOL! I'm now following you. Your 'hexie kits' are a really great idea, you're welcome to pop them on The Fabric Marketplace if you want to try a new venue (free listing). Have a great week.

Dawn said...

Your little frame is so pretty - I must give those a go!
My internet was broken for a few hours last week - I dreaded that it was a major problem - definately not waht we needed in half-term!

Deborah said...

The frame is so pretty love the colours :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!