The rules are simple. Recipients simply have to state where they think they'll be in ten years.
In terms of our family in 10 years time our littlest ones will be 21 (OMG, that's scary), what is even more scary is that the oldest ones will be almost 26, and I could be a granny by then!!!!!!!
I guess my hubbie and I will be looking to make ourselves a different kind of life with grown up kids.
- Be healthy ~ I have been feeling a bit unwell recently and it makes you more aware of your mortality I guess, I need to get more sleep and excercise if I am to stay healthy.
image: google images (moviemart.in)
- Be a good mother to my grown up kids (yikes) ~ not sure how this will pan out but I am hoping to be the sort of Mother they can come to if they need me, but someone who does not live in their pockets and try to cling on.
image: Google Images (tvscoop.tv)
- Be doing less hours at work ~ this is an important one, we spend so much of our lives at work and I don't want to make as much money as I can before I die, I want to live and enjoy this precious short life whilst I can, so once the kids are old enough to support themselves this is something we are keen to do.
image: google images (blog.cyclope-series.com)
- Be spending more time relaxing/ crafting ~ this is something I can do when I am not working as much.
image: google images
- Be living somewhere different ~ I love Northumberland and have lived here for 8 years now but I originate from Durham, and Durham always pulls at me. I am gypsy at heart though and have never really felt at home anywhere, this is the closest I have come and the longest I have lived anywhere. I am 36 now and have lived in 14 different houses.
My beautiful Durham City, image:google images (keithboyarmstong.blogspot.com)
- Have lost a few of stone ~ this is tied in with the healthy bit, I have creaking bits now I am getting older and I know my poor knees are going to suffer for the excess weight I carry (sorry knees). Apart from the obvious health benefits I need to get on track and lose this weight once and for all, I have been fighting with this since I was 12 years old and I don't want to be Fourty, Frumpy and FAT! I am the only one that can do something about it though so I will have to get tough and get stuck in. As mentioned previously I have great get up and go at the start but no staying power, that's the bit I need to crack!
image: Google Images (delish.com)
I quite like these little awards as it gives us a chance to see a little deeper into each other.
You know I don't mind if you ignore this but I open it up to any of you that would like to hold a mirror up to yourselves and let us know what you see in your future!