Friday 10 April 2015

Some Bunny Loves You

I took part in an Easter/Spring themed circle swap over on Instagram recently ‘Some Bunny Loves You’ hosted by Jackie of Polka Dots and Petticoats.  
I made a few little gifts to send across to my recipient one of which was this Easter bunny pouch.

 The little lined pouch  was made using some Alice in Wonderland Kokka and a little Tilda applique bunny.  

It has a matching needle case, I hope it comes in handy.  

The swap is done in a circle so you send to one person and receive from someone else.  
I received a lovely little parcel of Easter goodies from Joanne of Funky Keepsake



Oskar was very impressed with the empty box.
thanks again Joanne and Jackie x

Back Soon

4 comments:

faith76 said...

Lovely swap goodies and thanks for sharing the other blogs xxxx

Hayley said...

Wow, love your bunny things you made. Looks a great swap x

Gilly Tee said...

Love the fabric.
Gillx

thesnailgarden said...

A sweet swap. I love the photo of Oskar disappearing into the box! Typical cat!:) I've enjoyed having a catch up on your blog. Best wishes, Pj x